Georgia group Itinerary
Georgia group Itinerary
The best tour package in Georgia. In spite of long boring holidays we are offering 3 night/4 Day tour package. In this tour included almost all important places in our country. First of all in this package includes: – Tbilisi city tour, kazbegi day tour, And Kakheti wine tour. Home city – Tbilisi, capital. Most Visited Destinations in Georgia Country
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinner;
- Two wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi 3+1 night|
|Hotel opinion (tourist center location)|
1 Day* Meeting at the airport transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi, Tbilisi city Tour
Tbilisi city tour
After breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year.
Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
2 Day* Tbilisi hotel - Kazbegi Day tour - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi hotel – trip to Kazbegi – Ananuri castle – Gudauri view point – Gergeti trinity church – overnight in Tbilisi
- Ananuri castle – Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point – A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi – This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
3 Day* Tbilisi hotel - Wine tour - overnight in Tbilisi
wine tasting tour georgia – Twins seller winery – Ilias lake – khareba wine tunnel – Sighnaghi (city of love) – came back to Tbilisi.
Wine producing of ”Twins Wine Cellar in Napareuli” is based on the oldest Kakhetian method. Such as producing wine in Qvevri (large earthenware vessel used for the fermentation, storage and ageing of traditional Georgian wine). In 2013, UNESCO added the traditional Georgian method of making wine in kvevris to it’s list of intangible cultural heritage. It points to the uniqueness of this method and it is also a message for the whole world that wine is an integral part of ancient Georgian culture.
Ilia’s lake – It is also called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley,near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
Khareba Wine Tunnel Wine tour Kakheti Georgia. owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks. But it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba. wine tasting tour Georgia.
Sighnaghi – The city of Love
Sighnaghi – is a tiny town atop a hill in the Kakheti region, and probably the prettiest town we’ve seen in Georgia to date. It’s also have cobblestone streets, a (mostly) intact old city wall, charming houses, and views to die for. Situated on steep hills overlooking the Alazani Valley and facing the Greater Caucasus Mountains, the town of Signagi, in Georgia’s easternmost region of Kakheti. Wine tasting tour Georgia. Town is known for-carpet weaving. Wine production, metal crafting, ceramics, wood carvings and leather work. It is also favorite destination for cuples – The city of love.
4 Day* Tbilisi Hotel - Shopping time - Departure - Transfer to the airport
Tbilisi hotel – Shopping day – Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport
Georgia group Itinerary
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.