Kakheti Surrounding Tour
kakheti surrounding tour
Georgians are famous for their viticulture, feasts (supra), hospitality, picturesque environment, and many other things. Thankfully, historical province of Kakheti is the best place to go in Georgia to discover all of these things. Kakheti is a true wine region and lies due east from Tbilisi – between the Greater Caucasus to the north and Azerbaijan to the south. Kakheti offers several marvelous places to stay as well as many great places of interest, and it is the place for meat and wine lovers or anyone who loves fine food.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
3* or Guesthouse Accommodations (1 night)
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
Day 1 - Tbilisi Hotel - Pilgrim tour - Wine tour - Overnight in Sighnaghi
Tbilisi Hotel – Telavi – Gremi monastery – Nekresi Monastery – Khareba wine tunnel – Sighnaghi city tour – Overnight in Sighnaghi
- Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
- Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
Khareba Wine Tunnel Wine tour Kakheti Georgia. owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks. But it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba. wine tasting tour georgia
Day 2 - Sighnaghi Hotel - city tour - Bodbe - David Gareja Monastery - Overnight in Tbilisi
Sighnaghi Hotel – Sighnaghi city tour – Bodbe Monastery – David Gareja Monastery – Overnight in Tbilisi
- Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley
The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
- David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia’s capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
|1 person – 380 $|
|2 person – 400 $|
|3 person – 450 $|
|4 person – 470 $|