Kazbegi Surrounding trips
Kazbegi Surrounding trips – Stepantsminda 2 day tour Itinerary from Tbilisi. Included main tourist destinations Around kazbegi – Georgia. The tour We will Start from your Hotel, First destination Will visit Ananuri castle, After this stop in Gudauri view point and Trip to Truso Valley, This is 4×4 tour and the last destination will Gergeti trinity church in Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) – This is the last stop for first day, Overnight in Kazbegi.
Kazbegi Surrounding trips as for second Day we will make a trekking to Gveleti waterfall and tour in Juta valley. After trekking tour in Juta we will make a transfer to your hotel in Tbilisi Georgia.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
3* or Guesthouse Accommodations (1 night)
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
Day 1 Tbilisi Hotel - Ananuri - Gudauri - Truso valley - Kazbegi - Overnight
Tbilisi Hotel – Ananuri Dam – Ananuri Castle – Gudauri view point – Truso Valley – Gergeti Trinity chirch – Overnight in Kazbegi
- Ananuri castle – Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point – A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate. Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level.
- Truso Valley – source of Tegri (Terek) River is quite mystical and spectacular , worth hitchhiking+hiking if you happen to be in Kazbegi for more than a day.Truso valley is known for its mineral water springs, white/yellow travertines, mineral lake with bubbles. Towers of middle ages, -most notably Zakagori castle, villages on a very high altitude such as Resi (2350m).
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi – This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Day 2 Kazbegi Hotel - Gveleti waterfall - Juta valley trekking - Go back To Tbilisi - Overnight
Kazbegi Hotel – Trip to Gveleti waterfall – Trekking in Juta Valley – Tbilisi
Gveleti waterfall – The waterfall is located in the village of Gveleti, 7 km from the town of Stepantsminda. You must first drive through the stunning Dariali Gorge, from which a short, leisurely hike up a narrow footpath leads the way to the Gveleti waterfall. Gveleti means “place of snakes” in Georgian, so keep an eye out for local wildlife!
- The Sno valley runs southeast off the Georgian Military Highway from Achkhoti village, 4km south of Kazbegi. The small village of Juta (2150m), an outpost of the Khevsur people from over the mountains to the east, is about 15km along the mostly unpaved valley road and a starting point for some great hikes.
|1 person – 380 $|
|2 person – 400 $|
|3 person – 450 $|
|4 person – 470 $|
Kazbegi Surrounding trips
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.