Our company will provide the kind of support staff such as different types of legal documents, notary work, open a bank account or other. Company qualified staff will provide advice, to provide you with the establishment of the organization in Georgia and abroad, or any kind of change to the manner and in the shortest time
The Civil Code as amended in 2005, from March 1, the Ministry of Justice within the competence of the private law (non-commercial) legal entities – unions (associations) and their branches (representations) (e. Y. “NGOs”) registered with the courts instead , fulfill Eben Ministry of Justice to register the territorial bodies
Corporate governance defines the legal relationship between the partners of the company, management and the board of directors, which is led by the company’s activities. Corporate management resolve the issues arising out of the management and control of the distribution and establishes the legal relationship between the partners and managers.
The contract is an agreement concluded by the two entities (the deal), followed by a legal result, the contracting parties are the rights and obligations.
For example, a purchase agreement, the parties (buyer and seller) Manufacturingthe corresponding functions. Seller shall transfer to the buyer the subject of sale and demand appropriate compensation, while the buyer is obliged to pay compensation and to request the purchase of the subject to him. Thus, the agreement is the emergence of one of the source, which corresponds to the creditor’s claim.
Unilateral Treaty on one side only incurs an obligation to comply with the request to the other party. For example, the loan signing of the agreement, the borrower is obliged to return the loan, so that it does not have the right to demand anything, the lender is entitled to demand the return of the loan, so that it is not bound by any obligation.
Bilateral Treaty on both sides to engage, as a commitment, as well as the right to demand (purchase contract. See. Example above). 2. Conclusion of the contract – a contract, the parties agree on all essential terms in the appropriate manner. Essentially considered terms of the contract, which is one of the request of the agreement must be reached, or who are considered as such by the law. For example, a purchase agreement is necessary for the parties to agree on the subject of sale and the price. Parties may enter into any form of agreement, whether by law or by agreement of the parties, unless otherwise provided.
3. Contract performance conditions- contract commitments to be made by the parties to the agreement and the law provisions. For example: (the liability of the time, place, method, etc.) agreement of the parties has a prevailing force, law norms, but the imperative norms of the law can not be changed by agreement.
4. Termination- contractual agreement between the parties from the moment, they are binding contractual situation, which means that they can not unilaterally say their commitment to refuse or fail to stop contractual relationship. For example: (a borrower can not refuse to return the loan, the tenant can not refuse to lease ahead of schedule, etc.). Contractual termination occurs, the liability of the parties by mutual agreement and other conditions specified in the law occurs.
5. Early termination of the contract / exit – there are exceptions to the above general rule, when the contract is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract. Such grounds may be identified as required by law (for example: 398 of the Civil Code and Article 399 of the Code) as well as the agreement of the parties.
Our company will provide legal representation and service debt and equity investment projects in structuring transactions, investment objects of study and drafting of investment agreements, including agreements necessary for the proper registration of the competent service.
Sample form set by financial documents, which reflect some of its owner’s property rights and the realization of which is possible only in case of submission of documents; 2. transferable financial instruments and rights, equity securities or debt securities may be offered to the public, or which may be convertible into a security, or to subscribe for or purchase such security of trains, investment contracts and other instruments and securities-related rights. In this law the following tools are not considered and is not regulated by the Securities:
A) the banks’ liabilities, related to deposits or other fixed-term financing, which generate direct customer, without intermediaries and services which are not typical for public circulation;
B) any insurance policy or contract, issued insurance legislation on the legal person;
C) Checks (governed by the law “on checks”);
D) The exception under the contracts or financial instruments for which the adjustment is carried out in accordance with this or other laws ( “Securities Market” of the law, Article
Law Banking and Finance Company is one of the major areas in which the right and from the direction it takes.
1. The tax legislation consists of the Constitution, international treaties and agreements, this Code and in accordance with the bylaws of them.
2.taxes for the tax origin existing on the date of the tax legislation.
3. The Government, the Minister of Finance in the implementation of the Code / Issue normative acts.
1. Georgia is carried out in a single customs policy, which is determined by the Parliament of domestic and foreign economic policy is an integral part.
2. Customs policy objectives of economic sovereignty and economic security protection, economic development and stimulate the internal market protection, the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, stimulation of domestic and foreign economic policy goals
3. The Customs Code defines the customs policy of the legal, economic and organizational basis. It establishes a customs and other state bodies, physical and legal rights and obligations of customs policy implementation process.
4. The implementation of customs policies fall within the exclusive competence of the highest state authorities.
5. Customs policy develops the universally recognized international legal norms and practices of the harmonization and unification of direction. Georgia aspires to active international cooperation in the field of customs policy.
Real estate and construction law – Real estate purchase / disposal (privatization) related services, land use / categories of / Change. Real estate legal relations of the past (the history of) research / analysis, real estate, interested parties about the legal risks of complete information; Individuals for recognition of property rights on land-related services. Legal entities to use the existing buildings of assigning the land issues; Previous agreements, condominium building foundation documents yards and the so-called portion pack ” problem resolution; Plots of interference (overlap) related problems; Negotiate the ransom property owners; Construction-related legal matters.
Labor relations is the employee’s performance for the employer in exchange for remuneration. Labor relations are employed to perform the job of the employer to ensure Established and “organized labor” conditions, and it will pay a final product quality regardless. The labor contract is different from the temporary agreement.
It is believed that labor relations are based on a labor contract. It is not necessary for such an agreement to be in writing, is enough for both sides reached a verbal agreement on what work should be done and what will be the returns. However, the employment agreement for the probation period should be concluded in writing, only once, and no more than 6 months. If these conditions are not met, it shall be deemed to have been concluded ordinary employment contract. Employment agreements person is free to 16 years of age. Person under 16 years of employment agreements can only be its legal representative (usually a parent) consent. In addition, certain types of labor contracts imposed special restrictions
Intellectual property is related to our ability to be creative activities, which include science, technology, production, literary and artistic fields. Intellectual property is the uplebataertobliobas that arise as a result of intellectual activity. These rights do not apply to ushualodmaterialur objects, which are embodied in the creative activity of the result (for example, a device based on romelitsdamzadebulia invention, or a book, which is printed literary works), and applies only to the human mind’s creation as such. As far as its essence intellectual sakutrebisobiektebi of information (which is expressed in the form of an idea or form, it is impossible to use them in the establishment and implementation of a proprietary material ushualokontrolis forms of legislative mekanizmebisgamoqenebit. Therefore, in the world for centuries formed the intellectual Resort Reba, the implementation of special rights tsarmoshobisada legal norms and mechanisms, which reflected the erovnulsakanonmdeblo acts (the first acts of the XV century in Venice), international agreements and conventions.
It should be noted that international law and national legislation does not allow the majority of “intellectual property” of any formalized definition. According to the Convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization, which was adopted in Stockholm on July 17, 1967 (Article 2 [VIII]), “Intellectual property includes rights relating to:
(1) literary, artistic and scientific works;
(2) the actor-performers speeches, ponogramebsa and broadcasting programs;
(3) inventions in all fields of human activity;
(4) scientific findings;
(5) industrial designs;
(6) are trademarks, service marks, trade names and commercial description;
(7) of unfair competition, and all other rights arising from intellectual activity in industry, science, literature or the arts..
Licenses and Permits
Activities or actions of state regulation of licenses or permits only in case, if these activities are directly related to human life or health or excessive risk for the state and public interest. State regulation is carried out only if the license or permit possible risk to human health or the state or public interest.
2. The provisions of the first paragraph of an activity or action by license or permit regulation goal and basic principles: a) human life and health and ensure the safety and protection; B) conditions and cultural environment to ensure the safety and protection; C) State and public interests
3. activities or actions that are not directly linked to public risk, shall be exempt from regulation or only partially regulated.
4. a foreign country by a license or permit issued by international treaty or by the law and be given the same legal status as that of a license or permit issued under the laws.
Insurance is the natural and legal persons and non-property interests of the security of the property. Insurance-related legal issues are regulated by the Civil Code, as well as the Law on Insurance. Insurance object can be any material or moral interest, which is not contrary to the legislation, including:
A) insurance, related to the insured life, health, performance, and pension security and other personal interests (personal insurance);
B) insurance, related to the possession of property, disposal of property and the use of the (property insurance);
C) insurance, related to the insured by a third party (natural or legal) person or his property for the damage caused to the (liability insurance).
International Law – the norms and principles, according to which it is going to regulate interstate relations. It is accepted among sovereign countries For the mutual. International law, the aim of the national law is a combination of common international law to develop. International law is a subspecies of international maritime law, international air and international law on the use of space science, human rights, international economic law, international environmental law.
An arbitrator may consider based on the equality of the private nature of property disputes, regulation of which the parties can exchange among Arbitration the parties enjoy equal rights. Each party shall be given a full opportunity to express their views.
1.Tax dispute may be considered by the Ministry of Finance and the court system.
2. XIV of the Tax Code defines the door of the Ministry of Finance tax dispute procedure.
3. The Ministry of Finance tax dispute at any stage of the applicant has the right to address the court.
4. The Ministry of Finance’s tax dispute resolution bodies Revenue Service and the Ministry of Finance of the Appeals Board.
5. The Ministry of Finance of the tax dispute in two stages and begins with the submission of the complaint to the Revenue Service.
1. This law establishes the state procurement general legal, organizational and economic principles
2. The statutory rules apply to all types of procurement, “state secret”, the law of the State of secrecy in government procurement apart.
3.”state secret”, the law of the State of secrecy in government procurement list of facilities and the procurement shall be developed by the National Security Council and approved by the President.