Batumi Summer Tour Georgia
Batumi Summer Tour Georgia
Batumi Summer Tour Georgia – Georgian Voyage Team Offering Travel To Georgia for 8 day package. During this time you will see Tbilisi – Capital of Georgia. Mtskheta Historical Capital. Kazbegi – The most Beautiful place. After This we will go to Batumi, on The Road You will Sea The most Beautiful. Promete Caves And Martvili Canyon. The last Stop will Batumi Miracle – Pearl of the Black Sea. During this time you will see Neighborhood of Batumi – Tsitsinatela Park. And The last – Departure Transfer to he airport. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Batumi Summer Tour Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhovei cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel – Promete caves - Martvili canyon - Transfer to Batumi - Overnight in Batumi Day 5 Batumi city tour Day 6 Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela park Day 7 Batumis day, Hot beach day Day 8 Batumi hotel - Transfer to the Batumi/Kutaisi/Tbilisi international airport
Similar tour packages to Georgia Country
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedBatumi Summer Tour GeorgiaCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhovei cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery - The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill. The church was built on the crest of a cliff at a confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. It is a representative of the tetra conch architectural type that was popular not only in Georgia but also in Byzantine world.
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel – Promete caves - Martvili canyon - Transfer to Batumi - Overnight in Batumi
- Prometheus Caves - Kumistavi cave, also known as the cave of Prometheus, is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; rather high humidity and a lot of bats, which, however, do not bother tourists, as they fly very high. Cave is one of the most touristy spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists may choose between walking tours along the 1600 meters route, and the boat ride along the underground river.
- The Martvili Canyons district is truly one of the greatest places in Georgia – combining unique natural environment with historical monuments. It is a place with lots of waterfalls and sky blue water! You can lend a boat with a boatman and he will take you to unforgettable journey between high rocks in Canyon. There is also a small footpath which will lead you to the Dadiani’s “swimming pool” (this is a place of the river, looked like a pool). Great place to have an adventure with a family, friends or co-workers.