Tbilisi – Batumi Summer in Georgia
Batumi tour packages – Georgian Voyage Team offering 10 day tour in Georgia. Our package starting with airport transfer. During second day you will see Tbilisi – Capital of Georgia. for third day we will go to Mtsketa – historical capital of Georgia. and trip to Kazbegi the most beautiful place in Georgia. After this day see Uplistsikhe cave town, with the most visited Katskhi pillar. will see Unesco Heritage Imereti Region – Gelati Cathedral and Bagrati monastery and overnight. Batumi tour packages. In the morning after breakfast we will go to Batumi, on the road will sea The most beautiful cave: Proeteus with Martvili Canyon.
Batumi tour packages
The last Stop will be in: Batumi Miracle – Pearl of the Black Sea. Batumi city tour. During this time you will see Neighborhood of Batumi as well – Tsitsinatela Park. last day we will Organize Departure, Transfer to the airport. Batumi tour packages. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
IN tour Included
- Car with driver √
- 3* Hotel Accommodation √
- Tour Guide √
- Breakfast √
- Transfer to the airport √
- Meeting at the airport √
In tour excluded
- Fly Tickets X
- Insurance X
- Entrance fees X
- Eating costs X
Batumi tour packages
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - Uplistsikhe Caves - katskhi pillar - Gelati Monastery - Motsameta Church - Bagrati Cathedral - dinner time in kutaisi - overnight in kutaisi Day 5 Kutaisi hotel - Sataplia caves - Promete caves - kinchkha waterfall - okatse canyon - dinner time in kutaisi - Overnight in Kutaisi Day 6 Kutaisi hotel - Martvili canyon - Petra castle - Batumi, overnight in Batumi Day 7 Batumi city tour Day 8 Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela park Day 9 Batumi's day, Hot beach day Day 10 Batumi hotel - Transfer to the Batumi/Kutaisi/Tbilisi international airport
Similar tour packages to Georgia Country
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedTbilisi – Batumi Summer in GeorgiaCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery - The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill. The church was built on the crest of a cliff at a confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. It is a representative of the tetra conch architectural type that was popular not only in Georgia but also in Byzantine world.
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel - Uplistsikhe Caves - katskhi pillar - Gelati Monastery - Motsameta Church - Bagrati Cathedral - dinner time in kutaisi - overnight in kutaisi
- Uplistsikhe caves the cave town is situated 7 km southeast of Gori on the left bank of the River Mtkvari. The site still amazes the visitors by its dimensions, extraordinary position, refined forms and the beauty of landscape. You will find huge echoing halls, long meandering corridor-streets, chambers for pagan worship and even the remains of Georgia's oldest theater there. You will be impressed by the skill, knowledge, experience and physical and spiritual power of all those, who created this unique monument.
- Katskhi Pillar - abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites.
- Motsameta Monastery is located 6 kilometers from Kutaisi. The present day church dates back to the 11th century, but historic records show that a church was constructed in this spot as early as the 8th century. Motsameta attracts crowds of tourists with an ancient superstition: if one crawls three times under the ark and makes a wish while touching the hallows, the wish will come true.
- Gelati Monastery is a monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, Western Georgia. It contains the Church of the Virgin founded by the King of Georgia David the Builder in 1106, and the 13th century churches of St George and St Nicholas. The Gelati Monastery for a long time was one of the main cultural and intellectual centers in Georgia. It had an Academy which employed some of the most celebrated Georgian scientists, theologians and philosophers, many of whom had previously been active at various orthodox monasteries abroad or at the Mangan Academy in Constantinople. Among the scientists were such celebrated scholars as Ioane Petritsi and Arsen Ikaltoeli.
- Bagrati cathedral - The Cathedral of King Bagrat in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century and ended in 1003, during the time of flourishing feudal economy and culture in Georgia. The acropolis rose on a hill above the right bank of the Rioni River. From the 10th to the 13th century, Kutaisi was a prosperous city. The town, located 236km (146 miles) west of Tbilisi serves as the capital of Imereti and the second largest city in Georgia, lying on both sides of the Rioni River. According to some scholars during the late Bronze Age (1300 BC) Kutaisi was the capital of King Aeetes, Medea’s father who possessed the Golden Fleece.
Kutaisi hotel - Sataplia caves - Promete caves - kinchkha waterfall - okatse canyon - dinner time in kutaisi - Overnight in Kutaisi
- Sataplia Caves Managed Reserve is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region, where the footprints of Herbivorous and Raptor dinosaurs of different epochs are found. Sataplia dinosaurs are called “Satapliazaurus” and are different from Europian dinosaurs. Easy pedestrian tourist routes are convenient for family travel and provide an opportunity to visit the conservation building of dinosaur footprints, exhibition hall, unique karst caves, Colchic Forest and the wild bee habitat area.
- Prometheus Caves - Kumistavi cave, also known as the cave of Prometheus, is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; rather high humidity and a lot of bats, which, however, do not bother tourists, as they fly very high. Cave is one of the most touristy spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists may choose between walking tours along the 1600 meters route, and the boat ride along the underground river.
- Kinchkha Waterfall One of the tallest waterfall of Georgia – Kinchkha together with another water abundant waterfall nearby, Okatse Canyon natural monument (just a few km from Kinchkha in Gordi village) with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure – stairs, footpaths offering magnificent views to the canyon and its surroundings make a nice day out in the nature especially in spring when water levels are high and nature is in blossom with flowers all around.
- The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers, width ranges from 3-6 to 15-20 meters, while its depth is between 20-100 meters.
Kutaisi hotel - Martvili canyon - Petra castle - Batumi, overnight in Batumi
- The Martvili Canyons district is truly one of the greatest places in Georgia – combining unique natural environment with historical monuments. It is a place with lots of waterfalls and sky blue water! You can lend a boat with a boatman and he will take you to unforgettable journey between high rocks in Canyon. There is also a small footpath which will lead you to the Dadiani’s “swimming pool” (this is a place of the river, looked like a pool). Great place to have an adventure with a family, friends or co-workers.
- Petra Fortress is located in the village of Tsikhisdziri in the Kobuleti district of Ajara. Built during the 6th century A.D., it held an important strategic position at the crossroads of the route linking Georgia with Iran and Armenia. The fortress is one of the most significant monuments on the entire eastern coast of the Black Sea.