Cheap travel to Georgia
Cheap travel Georgia – Hostel and tours
Cheap travel Georgia – Hostel and tours – Georgian Voyage team offering 4 Day tour in Georgia. Our package starting from transfer from the airport. During all 4 days home city will Tbilisi city – Capital of Georgia. For the First day we will make – Tbilisi city tour. On day two we will see Stalin’s museum and Uplistsikhe caves with Mtskheta city tour (Unesco Heritage) – Svetickhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery. During third day organize Ananuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi tour. During forth day we will see pilgrim places – Katskhi Pillar, Motsameta church, (Unesco Heritage). Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery. After this on the last day we will Organize Departure, Transfer to the airport. Cheap travel Georgia. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Meeting at the airport transfer to the hostel Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi hotel – Stalins museum – Upliscikhe caves – Jvari church, Svetickhoveli Cathetdral – Samtavro Monastery – Overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel – Ananuri castle – Gudauri view point – Gergeti trinity church – Overnight in Tbilisi Day 5 Tbilisi hotel – Departure - Transfer to the airport
Similar tour packages to Georgia Country
Cheap travel Georgia
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedCheap travel to GeorgiaCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Day 2 Tbilisi city tour
Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - Stalins museum - Upliscikhe caves - Jvari church, Svetickhoveli Cathetdral - Samtavro Monastery - Overnight in Tbilisi
- Ioseb Stalin's State Museum - Stalin State Museum is situated in Gori, in the town where Stalin was born. The complex of the museum was opened in 1957. The complex of the museum includes the memorial house, Stalin’s carriage and the two-storeyed exhibition building. In front of the building Stalin statue is situated (sculptor Silovan Kakabadze). Unique displays: memorial things, canvases, photo- and film documents are gathered in the museum. A permanent exposition telling about Stalin’s life and activities is presented in six halls.
- Uplistsikhe Caves -10 km from Gori on the bank of the river Kura there stands one of the rarest monuments in the world – the ancient fortified city Uplistsikhe cut inside the volcanic rocks of the Kvernaki ridge. It was first mentioned in the annals of the 1st century BC and prospered in the 9th -10th centuries. Even from afar this quaint rocky city looks bewitching. Looking like giant pores on the rocks gape the cave grottoes, which used to be full of life
- Jvari monastery The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill.
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Samtavro Monastery Samtavro St. Nino’s Monastery was built on the place called ‘Zemo Ecclesia’ (Upper Church). It was located in the capital city of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom Iberia Mtskheta in 30s of the 4th century. The first Christian royal couple – King Mirian and Qween Nana are buried here. Since the 480s Samtavro became an Episcopal see. Since the beginning of 19th century it has become a convent.
Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - Overnight in Tbilisi
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse