Georgia – 4 day
Georgia Trip Package
Georgia Trip Package – Georgian Voyage team offering 4 Day tour in Georgia. Our package starting from transfer from the airport. During all 4 days home city will Tbilisi city – Capital of Georgia. For the First day we will make – Tbilisi city tour. On day two we will see Stalin’s museum and Uplistsikhe caves with Mtskheta city tour (Unesco Heritage) – Svetickhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery. During third day organize Ananuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi tour. During forth day we will see pilgrim places – Katskhi Pillar, Motsameta church, (Unesco Heritage). Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery. After this on the last day we will Organize Departure, Transfer to the airport. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Tbilisi city tour Day 2 Tbilisi hotel - Stalins museum - Upliscikhe caves - Jvari church, Svetickhoveli Cathetdral - Samtavro Monastery - Overnight in Tbilisi Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - Overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - (wine tour) Ikalto monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi monastery - Ilia's lake - khareba wine tunnel - dinner time in kvareli - overnight in Tbilisi
Georgia Trip Package
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedGeorgia – 4 dayCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - Stalins museum - Upliscikhe caves - Jvari church, Svetickhoveli Cathetdral - Samtavro Monastery - Overnight in Tbilisi
- Ioseb Stalin's State Museum - Stalin State Museum is situated in Gori, in the town where Stalin was born. The complex of the museum was opened in 1957. The complex of the museum includes the memorial house, Stalin’s carriage and the two-storeyed exhibition building. In front of the building Stalin statue is situated (sculptor Silovan Kakabadze). Unique displays: memorial things, canvases, photo- and film documents are gathered in the museum. A permanent exposition telling about Stalin’s life and activities is presented in six halls.
- Uplistsikhe Caves -10 km from Gori on the bank of the river Kura there stands one of the rarest monuments in the world – the ancient fortified city Uplistsikhe cut inside the volcanic rocks of the Kvernaki ridge. It was first mentioned in the annals of the 1st century BC and prospered in the 9th -10th centuries. Even from afar this quaint rocky city looks bewitching. Looking like giant pores on the rocks gape the cave grottoes, which used to be full of life
- Jvari monastery The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill.
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Samtavro Monastery Samtavro St. Nino’s Monastery was built on the place called ‘Zemo Ecclesia’ (Upper Church). It was located in the capital city of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom Iberia Mtskheta in 30s of the 4th century. The first Christian royal couple – King Mirian and Qween Nana are buried here. Since the 480s Samtavro became an Episcopal see. Since the beginning of 19th century it has become a convent.
Tbilisi hotel - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - Overnight in Tbilisi
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel - Ikalto monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi monastery - Ilia's lake - khareba wine tunnel - dinner time in kvareli - overnight in Tbilisi
- Ikalto - The monastic complex is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century. Late in the 6th century Saint Zenon, one of the ‘Syrian Fathers’ founded the Ikalto Monastery 7-8 km west of the town Telavi. The Monastery was famous as one of the most significant cultural-scholastic centers of Kakheti as well as of the whole of Georgia. A high school, the academy.
- Gremi Standing above the green valley of Alazan, Gremi attracts travelers whose road goes between Telavi and Kvareli. Gloomy and monumental, the castle is the one of the most visited tourist points in Georgia. The architectural ensemble of Gremi in the look that it has up to present day was built in the 16th century in the times of King Levan of Kakheti, who announced Gremi the capital of the Kingdom of Kakheti. By order of Levan, a castle and churches were constructed on a small mountain and a rich trading town appeared at the foot of the mountain with a population of over 100 000 people.
- Nekresi Monastery which has survived in Alazani river valley consists of several cult structures of different times. The earliest one is a small church built in the early 4 th century. It was built soon after the declaration of Christianity the official religion of the country. The church was laid from roughly cut stones and stands on the foundation transformed into a tomb. In the 6 th – 7 th centuries the main temple of the Mother of God which has saved some fragments of the wall paintings and frescos of the 16 th century was erected there. The complex also included a square domical church (the 9 th century) and the Episcopal palace of the 16 th century.
- Ilia's lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
- Khareba Wine Tunnel owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks, but it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba.