Georgia – 6 day tour
Holiday Georgia – Georgian Voyage team offering 6 Day tour in Georgia. Our package starting from transfer from the airport. During 4 days home city will Tbilisi city – Capital of Georgia. and 2 days in Borjomi, Green resort city. For the First day we will make – Tbilisi city tour. On day two we will see Stalin’s museum and uplistsikhe caves with green Borjomi city and Rabati Castle. During third day organize Mtskheta – Gudauri – Kazbegi tour. As for forth day Dashbashi Canyon with Vardzia cave city. During fifth day will be for Martvili Canyons and Prometeus caves in Imereti. As for sixth day we will see pilgrim places – Katskhi Pillar, Motsameta church, (Unesco Heritage). Bagrati Cathedral and Gelati Monastery. After this on the last day we will Organize Departure, Transfer to the airport. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Tbilisi city tour Day 2 Tbilisi hotel - Signagi - khareba wine tunnel - Ilia's lake - Nekresi church - Twins Old Cellar winery - overnight in Tbilisi Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - Dashbashi canyon - Paravani lake - Khertvisi castle - Vardzia - dinner time in vardzia - overnight Borjomi Day 5 Borjomi hotel - Promete caves - Kinchkha waterfall - Okatse waterfall - overnight in Borjomi Day 6 Borjomi hotel - katskhi pillar - Mowameta church - Gelati monastery - Bagrati cathedral - Martvili's canyon - overnight in Borjomi
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedGeorgia – 6 day tourTransportationBreakfastAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelTransfer from the airportTransfer to the airportEntry fees ( on agreement )Tour guideCar with driver
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - Signagi - khareba wine tunnel - Ilia's lake - Nekresi church - Twins Old Cellar winery - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi hotel - trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi
- Ananuri castle - fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel - Dashbashi canyon - Paravani lake - Khertvisi castle - Vardzia - dinner time in vardzia - overnight in Borjomi
- Dashbashi canyon is located in South Georgia, in the gorge of river Khrami, 1100-1500 meters above the sea level. Canyon has been created within volcanic rocks which construct adjacent Tsalka plateau and Khrami massif. Its several-hundred-meter-height slopes have different tilts in the various parts of the canyon..
- Paravani Lake is the largest in Georgia, located at an altitude of 2,073 meters above sea level. There are mountains behind the lake and this creates a wonderful scenery. The place is very lonely - road, grasslands, lake, mountains, huge space, so be sure to visit this place.
- Khertvisi fortress is one of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period. It is situated in Southern Georgia, in Meskheti region. The fortress was first build in the 2nd century BC. The church was built in 985, and the present walls build in 1354. As the legend says, Khertvisi was destroyed by Alexander the Great.
- Vardzia caves was erected in the 12 Th – 13 Th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
Borjomi hotel - Promete caves - Kinchkha waterfall - Okatse waterfall - overnight in Borjomi
- Prometheus Caves - Kumistavi cave, also known as the cave of Prometheus, is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; rather high humidity and a lot of bats, which, however, do not bother tourists, as they fly very high. Cave is one of the most touristy spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists may choose between walking tours along the 1600 meters route, and the boat ride along the underground river.
- The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers, width ranges from 3-6 to 15-20 meters, while its depth is between 20-100 meters.
- Kinchkha Waterfall One of the tallest waterfall of Georgia – Kinchkha together with another water abundant waterfall nearby, Okatse Canyon natural monument (just a few km from Kinchkha in Gordi village) with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure – stairs, footpaths offering magnificent views to the canyon and its surroundings make a nice day out in the nature especially in spring when water levels are high and nature is in blossom with flowers all around.
- Katskhi Pillar - abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites.
- Motsameta Monastery is located 6 kilometers from Kutaisi. The present day church dates back to the 11th century, but historic records show that a church was constructed in this spot as early as the 8th century. Motsameta attracts crowds of tourists with an ancient superstition: if one crawls three times under the ark and makes a wish while touching the hallows, the wish will come true.
- Gelati Monastery is a monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, Western Georgia. It contains the Church of the Virgin founded by the King of Georgia David the Builder in 1106, and the 13th century churches of St George and St Nicholas. The Gelati Monastery for a long time was one of the main cultural and intellectual centers in Georgia. It had an Academy which employed some of the most celebrated Georgian scientists, theologians and philosophers, many of whom had previously been active at various orthodox monasteries abroad or at the Mangan Academy in Constantinople. Among the scientists were such celebrated scholars as Ioane Petritsi and Arsen Ikaltoeli.
- Bagrati-The Cathedral of King Bagrat in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century and ended in 1003, during the time of flourishing feudal economy and culture in Georgia. The acropolis rose on a hill above the right bank of the Rioni River.From the 10th to the 13th century, Kutaisi was a prosperous city. The town, located 236km (146 miles) west of Tbilisi serves as the capital of Imereti and the second largest city in Georgia, lying on both sides of the Rioni River. According to some scholars during the late Bronze Age (1300 BC) Kutaisi was the capital of King Aeetes, Medea’s father who possessed the Golden Fleece.
- The Martvili Canyon district is truly one of the greatest places in Georgia – combining unique natural environment with historical monuments. It is a place with lots of waterfalls and sky blue water! You can lend a boat with a boatman and he will take you to unforgettable journey between high rocks in Canyon. There is also a small footpath which will lead you to the Dadiani’s “swimming pool” (this is a place of the river, looked like a pool). Great place to have an adventure with a family, friends or co-workers.