Travel Georgia country
Travel Georgia country – Georgian Voyage Team offering adventure tour in Georgia for 9 Days. Our package starting from meeting at the airport and ending there – departure. During adventure Tour we will stay in three cities: Tbilisi, Signaghi and Omalo Village. Package starting from Tbilisi city tour. Then We will see and stay in Main Region of wine in Georgia – Kakheti region. After Kakheti we will go to Tusheti region, one of the best region Here, if you are looking for adventure, Tusheti is this place, One of the most dangerous road in Europe – Tusheti. You Have to see this. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Adventure in Georgia is a country of snow-capped mountains and alpine meadows. In search of adventures, you will find no better place than this amazing land. Travel Georgia country.
Travel Georgia country
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - overnight in Signagi Day 4 Signagi hotel - Tsinandali Chavchavadzes home-musem - new/old shuamta monasteries - Iyalto church - Alaverdi monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi church - Ilias lake - overnight in Signagi Day 5 Signagi - Trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo Day 6 Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo Day 7 Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo Day 8 Tusheti - Tbilisi, day off - shopping day - overnight in Tbilisi Day 9 Tbilisi hotel - shopping time - Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport
Similar tour packages to Georgia Country
Travel Georgia country
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedGeorgian AdventureCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - overnight in Signagi
- David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
- The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
- Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley
Signagi hotel - Tsinandali Chavchavadzes home-musem - new/old shuamta monasteries - Iyalto church - Alaverdi monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi church - Ilias lake - overnight in Signagi
- Tsinandali is Kakhetian residence of the 19th century Prince, poet and public figure, Alexandre Chavchavadze. The complex in Tsinandali embraces the memorial house, a landscape garden, a historical winery, wine cellar, hotel and a café.
- Two of the most important and most beautiful architectural monuments of Kakheti are the Dzveli (Old) and Akhali (New) Shuamta Monasteries. Both of them stand in a forest of deciduous trees which makes them look even more fascinating.
- Ikalto - The monastic complex of is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
- Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
- Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
- Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
- Ilia's lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
Signagi - Trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo
- Tusheti is located in the northeastern corner of Georgia, and bordered by the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan to the north and east. Hidden between pristine mountain peaks and valleys of the Caucasus, it has become one of the most welcoming destinations for long hikes and trekking. There is only a single 4-wheel-drive-accessible road through the 2900-meter Abano Pass from Kakheti that leads there. The weather can vary, so make sure you are well-equipped for the cold nights (even during summer).
- Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo
- Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
- Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo
- Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
- Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.