Georgia – 7 day tour
Travel Georgia – Georgian Voyage team offering 7 Day tour in Georgia. Our package starting from transfer from the airport. During all 7 days home city will Tbilisi city – Capital of Georgia. For the First day we will make – Tbilisi city tour. On day two we will see David Gareja monastery with Sighaghi city – the city of love. During third day organize Kakheti wine tour. As for forth day Mtskheta – Gudauri Kazbegi tour. For fifth day Gori – Uplistsikhe tour, For sixth day Dashbashi Canyon with Vardzia cave city tour. seventh day will be for Canyons and Prometeus caves in Georgia. After this on the last day we will Organize Departure, Transfer to the airport. Travel Georgia Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Tbilisi city tour Day 2 Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja - Bodbe - Signagi - dinner time in Signagi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 3 Tbilisi hotel - Ikalto monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi monastery - Ilia's lake - khareba wine tunnel - dinner time in kvareli - overnight in Tbilisi Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi Day 5 Tbilisi hotel - Stalin's museum - Uplistsikhe Caves - Borjomi - Rabati castle - overnight in Tbilisi Day 6 Tbilisi hotel - Dashbashi canyon - Paravani lake - Khertvisi castle - Vardzia - dinner time in vardzia - overnight in hotel Tbilisi Day 7 Tbilisi hotel - Promete caves - Kinchkha waterfall - Okatse canyon - Martvili canyn - Tbilisi hotel
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedGeorgia – 7 day tourCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja - Bodbe - Signagi - dinner time in Signagi - overnight in Tbilisi
- David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
- The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
- Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Tbilisi hotel - Ikalto monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi monastery - Ilia's lake - khareba wine tunnel - dinner time in kvareli - overnight in Tbilisi
- Ikalto Late in the 6th century Saint Zenon, one of the ‘Syrian Fathers’ founded the Ikalto Monastery 7-8 km west of the town Telavi. The Monastery was famous as one of the most significant cultural-scholastic centers of Kakheti as well as of the whole of Georgia. A high school, the academy, was founded there; an outstanding Georgian philosopher Arsen Iqaltoeli used to live and work in it. Archaeological excavations revealed numerous workshops, wine-cellars, a smithy.
- Gremi is a 16th-century architectural monument - the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels - in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day pleasant village of the same name in the Kvareli district, 175 kilometers east of Tbilisi, capital of Georgia.
- Nekresi Monastery which has survived in Alazani river valley consists of several cult structures of different times. The earliest one is a small church built in the early 4 th century. It was built soon after the declaration of Christianity the official religion of the country. The church was laid from roughly cut stones and stands on the foundation transformed into a tomb. In the 6 th – 7 th centuries the main temple of the Mother of God which has saved some fragments of the wall paintings and frescos of the 16 th century was erected there.
- Ilia's lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
- Khareba Wine Tunnel owned by a winery Khareba is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks, but it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba.
Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) trip to Kazbegi - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Gergeti trinity church - overnight in Tbilisi
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery - The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill. The church was built on the crest of a cliff at a confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. It is a representative of the tetra conch architectural type that was popular not only in Georgia but also in Byzantine world.
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel - Stalin's museum - Uplistsikhe Caves - Borjomi - Rabati castle - overnight in Tbilisi
- Ioseb Stalin's State Museum - museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
- Uplistsikhe Caves - Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
- Borjomi is one of the most popular resorts, famous for its mineral waters, health, unique nature and abundance of historical monuments. The Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park is a protected area in central Georgia, situated in the Lesser Caucasus, southwest to the nation's capital of Tbilisi. Its ecoregion is that of the Caucasus mixed forests and of the largest national parks in Georgia.
- Rabati Castle the main sight of the Akhaltsikhe town, is standing on the small hill on the very shores of the Potskhovi river. Its name comes from Arabic meaning “fortified place”. It is located on the western suburbs and can be seen practically from anywhere in the city. This military building erected in the 13th century had witnessed a lot over the centuries. The fortress had been destroyed several times, was often in a siege, as a result of which had absorbed tracks of different cultures and religions.