Tusheti tour Georgia
Tusheti tour Georgia – Georgian Voyage Team offering Tusheti tour Georgia for 7 Days. Our package starting from meeting at the airport and ending there – departure. During Tusheti tour we will stay in two cities: Tbilisi, Omalo Village. Package starting from Tbilisi city tour. Then We will see and stay in Tusheti region – Omalo. One of the best region Here in Georgia, if you are looking for adventure, Tusheti is this place. One of the most dangerous road in Europe – Tusheti. This region is an historic mountainous region of Georgia which today forms part of Georgia’s eastern region of Kakheti. The largest village in Tusheti is Omalo You Have to see this. In search of adventures, you will find no better place than this amazing land. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi - Trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo Day 4 Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo Day 5 Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo Day 6 Tusheti - Tbilisi, day off - shopping day - overnight in Tbilisi Day 7 Tbilisi hotel - shopping time - Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport
Tusheti tour Georgia
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedTusheti GeorgiaCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi - Trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo
- Tusheti is located in the northeastern corner of Georgia, and bordered by the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan to the north and east. Hidden between pristine mountain peaks and valleys of the Caucasus, it has become one of the most welcoming destinations for long hikes and trekking. There is only a single 4-wheel-drive-accessible road through the 2900-meter Abano Pass from Kakheti that leads there. The weather can vary, so make sure you are well-equipped for the cold nights (even during summer).
- Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo
- Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
- Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo
- Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
- Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.