Whole Georgia Country tour
Whole Georgia Country tour – Georgian Voyage Team offering adventure tour in Georgia for 24 Days. Our package starting from meeting at the airport and ending there – departure. During adventure Tour we will stay in three cities: Tbilisi, Shatili, tusheti Gudauri, Borjomi, Kutaisi, Svaneti- Mestia, Batumi. Package starting from Tbilisi city tour. Whole Georgia Country tour. In this tour we will show you the main sightseeing in Georgia caves, Canyons, TuSheti Region, Shatili and Kazbegi. Svaneti Region, Batumi Miracle. Then We will see and stay in Main Region of wine in Georgia – Kakheti region. After Kakheti we will go to Tusheti region, one of the best region Here, if you are looking for adventure, Tusheti is this place, One of the most dangerous road in Europe – Tusheti. Whole Georgia Country tour.
After Tusheti will go back in Tbilisi and go to see Shatili Old stone village Mutso, then we will go To Kazbegi Direction and see a lots off Amazing views. Then Borjomi The green city with Vardzia caves and Rabati castle. after we will go to Imereti Region and see Their Pilgrim places with Sataplia and promete caves and martvili Canyon. After Imereti will go to Svaneti Region. There we will meet Georgian History Svanian castles. Then will go to Batumi. “The pearl of the Black See”. After hot beach day The last region will Samtskhe Javakheti, home city Green Borjomi. See Neightborhood and go Back to Tbilisi. At last we will organize Departure. Whole Georgia Country tour . Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Whole Georgia Country Itinerary
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
1 Day Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi 2 Day Tbilisi city tour 3 Day Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - overnight in Signagi 4 Day Signagi hotel - Tsinandali Chavchavadzes home-musem, new/old shuamta monasteries - Iyalto Monastery - Alaverdi monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi church - Ilia's lake - overnight in Signagi 5 Day Signagi - trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo 6 Day Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo 7 Day Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo 8 Day Tusheti - Tbilisi, day off - overnight in Tbilisi 9 Day Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) Trip to Shatili - overnight in Shatili 10 Day Shatili - Trip to Mutso - overnight in Shatili 11 Day Shatili hotel - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Truso valley - overnight in kazbegi/or Gudauri 12 Day Kazbegi/Gudauri hotel - Juta valley - Gveleti waterfall - Gergeti Trinity Church - overnight in kazbegi or Gudauri 13 Day Kazbegi/Gudauri hotel - Stalin's museum - Upliscikhe Caves - Katskhi Pillar -overnight in Kutaisi 14 Day Kutaisi hotel - Sataplia Caves - Promete Caves - kinchkha Waterfall - Okatse Canyon - dinner time in kutaisi - Overnight in Kutaisi 15 Day kutaisi hotel - Martvili canyon - trip to Mestia - overnight in Mestia 16 Day Mestia, UNESCO heritage - Ushguli - overnight in Mestia 17 Day Mestia - Mestia msueum - day off Mestia 18 Day Mestia hotel - Dadian's palace - trip to Batumi - overnight in Batumi 19 Day Batumi city tour 20 Day Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela park 21 Day Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela park Batumi Hotel - Petra castle - Bagrati cathedral, Gelati monastery - Katskhi pillar - overnight in Borjomi 22 Day Borjomi hotel - Rabati castle - Sapara monastery - Vardzia caves - Vanis kvabebi - overnight in Borjomi 23 Day Borjomi - Tbilisi, day off - shopping day - Overnight in Tbilisi 24 Day Tbilisi hotel - Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport
Similar tour packages to Georgia Country
Whole Georgia Country tour
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
Includedwhole GeorgiaCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - overnight in Signagi
- David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
- The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
- Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley
Signagi hotel - Tsinandali Chavchavadzes home-musem, new/old shuamta monasteries - Iyalto Monastery - Alaverdi monastery - Gremi monastery - Nekresi church - Ilia's lake - overnight in Signagi
- Tsinandali is Kakhetian residence of the 19th century Prince, poet and public figure, Alexandre Chavchavadze. The complex in Tsinandali embraces the memorial house, a landscape garden, a historical winery, wine cellar, hotel and a café.
- Two of the most important and most beautiful architectural monuments of Kakheti are the Dzveli (Old) and Akhali (New) Shuamta Monasteries. Both of them stand in a forest of deciduous trees which makes them look even more fascinating.
- Ikalto - The monastic complex of is situated 7-8-kilometers west of Telavi on the outskirts the village of Ikalto. The complex was founded by one of the Assyrian monks – Zenon of Ikalto in the late VI century.
- Alaverdi St. George Cathedral (first half of the 11th century) is located 18 km from the town of Telavi in the Alazani-River valley. Earliest structures of Alaverdi Monastery date back to 6th century.
- Gremi is a 16th century architectural monument – the royal citadel and the Church of the Archangels – in Kakheti, Georgia. The complex is what has survived from the once flourishing town of Gremi and is located east of the present-day village of the same name in the Kvareli district.
- Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
- Ilia's lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
Signagi - trip to Tusheti - overnight in Omalo
- Tusheti is located in the northeastern corner of Georgia, and bordered by the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan to the north and east. Hidden between pristine mountain peaks and valleys of the Caucasus, it has become one of the most welcoming destinations for long hikes and trekking. There is only a single 4-wheel-drive-accessible road through the 2900-meter Abano Pass from Kakheti that leads there. The weather can vary, so make sure you are well-equipped for the cold nights (even during summer).
- Omalo is a principal village in the historical region of Tusheti, Georgia. Administratively, it is part of the Akhmeta District in Kakheti. It lies between the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Pirikita Range of Tusheti. Due to Omalo's high mountain location on the northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the absence of well-maintained roads, it is largely isolated from the rest of Georgia for most of the year.
Omalo - Shenako - Diklo - overnight in Omalo
- Shenako is a highland village in the eastern Georgian region of Kakheti. Shenako is surely one of most beautiful villages of Tusheti. There are no towers but there are old beautiful houses with unique balconies, stony roofs, stunning views from balconies and church beautifully standing on the hill which changes color during each season -gradually turns from green to yellow and then white.
- Diklos Mta or simply Diklo is a peak in the eastern part of the Caucasus Mountains in between border of the Russian Republics of Chechnya and Dagestan and the Tusheti region of Georgia.
Omalo - Dartlo - Chesho - overnight in Omalo
- Dartlo represents a dream village, on the beautiful alpine slopes of Caucasus Mountains at the level of 1850m; Tusheti’s Alazani River, lots of homestays, Cafe with a perfect location, camping places, tasty mountain cheese, view to waterfall from the houses and even more Dartlo has to offer.
- Chesho is a village between Dartlo and Parsma in a lovely bend of the Pirikiti Alazani river. It is on the route from Omalo to Shatili, the most popular trek in this part of Georgian Caucasus.
Tusheti - Tbilisi, day off - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi hotel - Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli cathedral - Jvari monastery) Trip to Shatili - overnight in Shatili
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery is the masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture, which is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross.
- Shatili - historic highland village in Georgia. The village is actually a unique complex of medieval-to-early modern fortresses and fortified dwellings of stone and mortar. Shatili is a small village centered around a mideval fortress on the border of Chechenya and Georgia in the Khevsureti region. It is on UNESCO’s world heritage list. On the map it might seem like a short trip, only about 140 km north of Tbilisi. But that piece of road probably contains some of the most satisfactory kilometers an average sesationseeking personality will ever experience.
Shatili - Trip to Mutso - overnight in Shatili
- Mutso - is the last settlement area of Khevsureti. What makes Mutso so interesting, is its ruined city hanging above it on a rocky land. The hike up there is quite challenging but is worth every step as you get rewarded with gorgeous views of the valley.
Shatili hotel - Ananuri castle - Gudauri view point - Truso valley - overnight in kazbegi/or Gudauri
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.
- The beautiful Truso Valley, source of the Tergi River, heads west off the Georgian Military Hwy 17km south of Kazbegi. It's dotted with ancient towers, abandoned Ossetian villages and strange mineral phenomena, notably the Abano mineral lake which bubbles with carbon dioxide.
Kazbegi/Gudauri hotel - Juta valley - Gveleti waterfall - Gergeti Trinity Church - overnight in kazbegi or Gudauri
- The Sno valley runs southeast off the Georgian Military Highway from Achkhoti village, 4km south of Kazbegi. The small village of Juta (2150m), an outpost of the Khevsur people from over the mountains to the east, is about 15km along the mostly unpaved valley road and a starting point for some great hikes.
- Gveleti waterfall - The waterfall is located in the village of Gveleti, 7 km from the town of Stepantsminda. You must first drive through the stunning Dariali Gorge, from which a short, leisurely hike up a narrow footpath leads the way to the Gveleti waterfall. Gveleti means "place of snakes" in Georgian, so keep an eye out for local wildlife!
- Near the village of Gergeti, outside the town of Stephantsminda, in Georgia, lies the isolated Gergeti Trinity Church. Also called the Holy Trinity Church, it sits on top of a mountain near Mount Kazbegi, one of the highest and most beautiful peaks of Caucasus, at an elevation of 2170 meters.
Kazbegi/Gudauri hotel - Stalin's museum - Upliscikhe Caves - Katskhi Pillar - overnight in Kutaisi
- Ioseb Stalin's State Museum- museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
- Uplistsikhe caves - Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
- Katskhi Pillar- abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites
Kutaisi hotel - Sataplia Caves - Promete Caves - kinchkha Waterfall - Okatse Canyon - dinner time in kutaisi - Overnight in Kutaisi
- Sataplia Caves Managed Reserve is located in Tskaltubo municipality, Imereti region, where the footprints of Herbivorous and Raptor dinosaurs of different epochs are found. Sataplia dinosaurs are called “Satapliazaurus” and are different from Europian dinosaurs. Easy pedestrian tourist routes are convenient for family travel and provide an opportunity to visit the conservation building of dinosaur footprints, exhibition hall, unique karst caves, Colchic Forest and the wild bee habitat area.
- Prometheus Caves - Kumistavi cave, also known as the cave of Prometheus, is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; rather high humidity and a lot of bats, which, however, do not bother tourists, as they fly very high. Cave is one of the most touristy spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists may choose between walking tours along the 1600 meters route, and the boat ride along the underground river.
- Kinchkha Waterfall One of the tallest waterfall of Georgia – Kinchkha together with another water abundant waterfall nearby, Okatse Canyon natural monument (just a few km from Kinchkha in Gordi village) with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure – stairs, footpaths offering magnificent views to the canyon and its surroundings make a nice day out in the nature especially in spring when water levels are high and nature is in blossom with flowers all around.
- The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers, width ranges from 3-6 to 15-20 meters, while its depth is between 20-100 meters.
kutaisi hotel - Martvili canyon - trip to Mestia - overnight in Mestia
- The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.
- Mestia - the most original and mysterious area of Georgia hiding high in the mountains. This wonderful little town lying at an altitude of 1,500 meters in an area of steppe that rises gradually up towards the surrounding Greater Caucasus Mountains.
Mestia, UNESCO heritage - Ushguli - overnight in Mestia
- Ushguli - UNESCO world heritage site is the highest permanently inhabited village in Europe, located in Svaneti, at the feet of Shkhara, one of the highest Caucasian summits. About 70 families, approximately 250 people live in the village, which dates back more than 2000 years
Mestia - Mestia msueum - day off Mestia
- Mestia msueum - The museum houses more than 4.000 items: archaeological objects discovered in Svaneti region, unique samples of engraved and painted icons, religious objects, manuscripts. New Testaments, weapons and armor, iron and cooper items, wooden ethnographic objects, adornments, silverware, textiles, etc.
Mestia hotel - Dadian's palace - trip to Batumi - overnight in Batumi
- Dadiani Palace is a historical building, which is a museum as well. It is located in Zugdidi that is in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region of Georgia. It is one of the most eminent palaces in the whole Caucasus region.
- Batumi—the “Pearl of the Black Sea,” as it is often called—is located in the autonomous republic of Adjara. European architects undertook numerous projects in Batumi at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it remains a hub of architectural innovation. Batumi’s interesting historical past has considerably influenced the architectural diversity of city (a number of projects were completed by European architects during the Porto Franco period). Old Batumi’s most historical part is stretched between the seaport and the Boulevard, and features distinctive building facades and balconies.
Batumi city tourBatumi Boulevard The coastal line of the boulevard has been beautified with bungalows, café-lounges, restaurants, children’s attractions, benches, sculptures and dancing fountains—making it one of the city’s most attractive tourist destinations. Batumi Botanical Garden Boasting one of the widest varieties of flora in the world, the garden is 111 hectares and contains flora from nine phyto-geographic areas: East Asia, North America, New Zealand, South America, the Himalayas, Mexico, Australia, the Mediterranean, and the Caucasian humid subtropics. Visitors can wander the botanical garden by foot or in carts, which can be rented from the garden’s administration. Dolphinarium Located within the 6th of May Park, the Batumi Dolphinarium is one of the most-visited tourist attractions in Batumi. The affordably priced and wildly entertaining dolphin show is done in Georgian, Russian, and English. With its construction beginning in 1881, the 6th of May Park is one of Georgia’s oldest public parks. Piazza Batumi Piazza Batumi is one of the most beautiful squares in Georgia. There are several hotels, cafés, and restaurants located on Piazza Batumi. In just a few short years, the square has become a popular international entertainment venue. It has recently hosted concerts by famous Georgian and foreign performers, including Placido Domingo, Chris Botti, Sting, Macy Grey, Michel Legrand and Tamar Gverdtsiteli. Argo Entertainment Center And Batumi Cable Car 2 km of cable car link Batumi's waterfront with the Argo Entertainment Center development on Anuria Mountain, sitting at 250 meters above sea level. The complex offers spectacular views of the town, the Black Sea, and the surrounding mountains. The center includes restaurants, cafes, retail shops, open air halls, and roof terraces. Gonio-Apsaros Fortress Gonio-Apsaros Fortress is located 12 km south of Batumi, on the left bank of the River Chorokhi. One of the Georgia’s most ancient settlements was located around this fortress. Due to its strategic location, Gonio-Apsaros became a supporting citadel first for the Romans and later to the Byzantines and Ottomans along the eastern Black Sea coastline. Respectively, the fortress has several layers: the Roman layer (3rd-4th cc BC), the Byzantine layer (6th-7th cc AD) and the Ottoman layer (16th c AD)
Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela parkBlack sea's day, during evening time we can go to Tsitsinatela park near KobuleTi • "" is the European standard amusement park, opened in 2006. "Tsitsinatela" in Georgian means "firefly." The park is located near the town of Kobuleti. There are the following objects operating on the park territory: the Ferris wheel, about 40 attractions, entertainment rooms, carousels, slot machines hall, karting and bowling club, as well as a pizzeria and a coffee
day 21 Day off Batumi - Tsitsinatela park
Batumi Hotel - Petra castle - Bagrati cathedral, Gelati monastery - Katskhi pillar - overnight in Borjomi
- Petra Fortress is located in the village of Tsikhisdziri in the Kobuleti district of Ajara. Built during the 6th century A.D., it held an important strategic position at the crossroads of the route linking Georgia with Iran and Armenia. The fortress is one of the most significant monuments on the entire eastern coast of the Black Sea.
- Gelati Monastery is a monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, Western Georgia. It contains the Church of the Virgin founded by the King of Georgia David the Builder in 1106, and the 13th century churches of St George and St Nicholas. The Gelati Monastery for a long time was one of the main cultural and intellectual centers in Georgia. It had an Academy which employed some of the most celebrated Georgian scientists, theologians and philosophers, many of whom had previously been active at various orthodox monasteries abroad or at the Mangan Academy in Constantinople. Among the scientists were such celebrated scholars as Ioane Petritsi and Arsen Ikaltoeli.
- Bagrati cathedral - The Cathedral of King Bagrat in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century and ended in 1003, during the time of flourishing feudal economy and culture in Georgia. The acropolis rose on a hill above the right bank of the Rioni River. From the 10th to the 13th century, Kutaisi was a prosperous city. The town, located 236km (146 miles) west of Tbilisi serves as the capital of Imereti and the second largest city in Georgia, lying on both sides of the Rioni River. According to some scholars during the late Bronze Age (1300 BC) Kutaisi was the capital of King Aeetes, Medea’s father who possessed the
- Katskhi Pillar - abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites.
Borjomi hotel - Rabati castle - Sapara monastery - Vardzia caves - Vanis kvabebi - overnight in Borjomi
- Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Sapara Monastery - the Medieval Georgian monument that was a residence of Samtskhe's Jakhely owner. It was constructed no later than X c. AD and is located next to Ghreli village in Akhaltsikhe Municipality.
- Vardzia caves was erected in the 12 th – 13 th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses and so forth.
- Vanis Kvabebi is a cave monastery in Samtskhe-Javakheti region of Georgia near Aspindza town and the more famous cave city of Vardzia. The complex dates from 8th century and consists of a defensive wall built in 1204 and a maze of tunnels running on several levels in the side of the mountain.