Wine Tour 7 day
Wine tour Georgia
Wine tour Georgia – Georgian Voyage Team offering Wine tour in Georgia for 7 Days. Our package starting from meeting at the airport and ending there – departure. During wine Tour we will stay in two cities: Tbilisi, and Signaghi. We will see and stay in Main Region of wine in Georgia – Kakheti region. There is a lot’s of winery’s in Kakheti – Khareba wine tunnel, Twins winery and a lots, we will sse ”Alazani valley”, from where is produsing 80 % of Georgian wine. Wine tour Georgia. Chateau Mukhrani in Natakhtari, one of the best winery. What’s more there is included touristic sightseeings in our package. Most visited Destinations in Georgia
Wine tour package to Georgia country
Georgian wine stands in one row with such touristy attractions as ancient temples, high mountains and numerous resorts on the shores of the Black Sea. There people say that Georgian wine is a piece of the sun, living in a bottle. In Georgia wine is not just a drink, but a significant part of the culture.
Tour Schedule – for more information see (TOUR PLAN ) | Tour can be simulate upon costumer request
Day 1 Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi Day 2 Tbilisi city tour Day 3 Tbilisi hotel, Trip to Mtskheta - (Svetickhoveli Cathedral - Jvari Monastery) Trip to stepantsminda - (Ananuri castle/dam, Gudauri view point, Gergeti trinity church Day 4 Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - Signagi Day 5 Signagi - khareba wine tunnel - Ilia's lake - Nekresi church - Twins Old Cellar winery - overnight in Signagi Day 6 Signagi hotel - Signagi museum - Tbilisi - tbilisi day off - shopping day - overnight in Tbilisi Day 7 Tbilisi hotel - Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport
Wine tour Georgia
DepartureTbilisi / Batumi / Kutaisi International Airports
Departure TimeOn Agreement
Return TimeOn Agreement
IncludedWine Tour 7 dayCar with driverTour guideEntry fees ( on agreement )Transfer to the airportTransfer from the airportAccommodation in economy / premium class hotelBreakfastTransportation
Not IncludedTraditional restaurantFly Tickets
Arrival at the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi International Airport, where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tourAfter breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year. Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery - The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill. The church was built on the crest of a cliff at a confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. It is a representative of the tetra conch architectural type that was popular not only in Georgia but also in Byzantine world.
- Ananuri castle - Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point - A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi - This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
Tbilisi hotel - David Gareja Monastery (VI century) - Bodbe Monastery - Signagi - overnight in Signagi
- David Gareja is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox Monastery Complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja, some 60–70 km southeast of Georgia's capital Tbilisi. The complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock face.
- The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Signagi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity
- Sighnaghi is the prettiest town in Kakheti, sitting on a hilltop 60km southeast of Telavi and full of 18th- and 19th-century architecture with an Italianate feel. Signaghi has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
Signagi - khareba wine tunnel - Ilia's lake - Nekresi church - Twins Old Cellar winery - overnight in Signagi
- Khareba Wine Tunnel is located close to the town of Kvareli, in region of Kakheti, republic of Georgia. It features not only exotic manmade tunnel built in the rocks, but it also has a large territory offering interesting attractions related to Georgian heritage. Guests can book a wine tasting tour here and will be provided with best selection wines from winery Khareba.
- Ilia's lake is called so in honor of famous Georgian writes of beginning of XX century – Ilia Chavchavadze, is handmade lake in the north part of Kakheti, Alazani valley, near town Kvareli, where are Saperavi grape yards, for wine Kindzmarauli. Around the lake are located cafes, park, and is being built hotel. Tourists often visit the lake during Kakheti tour, to have some rest, locals come here to spend whole day near water, and rest.
- Nekresi once was a town in Kakheti, Georgia. Nowadays Nekresi is a monastery complex located high up in the hill offering breathtaking views to surrounding plateau, not to mention that monastery complex is really interesting by itself. Located close to Kvareli town.
- Wine Company & Museum named Twins Wine Cellar is located in the village of Napareuli and was established by twin brothers Gia and Gela Gamtkitsulashvili. The company is oriented on Kakhetian method of wine production and follows family traditions of wine making.What is most peculiar about Twins Wines is that it is not processed chemically after natural filtration that makes Twins Wine an ecologically pure product.
Signagi hotel - Signagi museum - Tbilisi - tbilisi day off - shopping day - overnight in Tbilisi
- Signagi Museum - in the town of Signagi in Georgia’s easternmost region of Kakheti, was established in 1947 and contains exhibits providing glimpses of daily life in Eastern Georgia from the Stone Age to the 20th century.