Tour packages Dubai Georgia
Tour packages Dubai Georgia
In spite of long boring holidays we are offering 8 Day tour package. In this tour included almost all important places in our country. First of all in this package includes: – Tbilisi city tour, kazbegi day tour, Canyon-cave tours. What’s more in this package is just 2 home cities. Tbilisi – capital with Borjomi – Resort green city. Most Visited Destinations in Georgia Country
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Welcome dinner;
- Two wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi 3+1 night|
|Ambasadori Hotel, Raddison blue or Similar|
|Borjomi 3 night|
|Borjomi spa, Crown Plaza or similar|
1 Day* Meeting at the airport transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi
Arrival at the Tbilisi International Airport. where will meet you our company’s representative. Check in hotel in Tbilisi – overnight in Tbilisi
2 Day* Tbilisi city Tour
Tbilisi city tour
After breakfast at the hotel Georgian voyage team will orginize your pick up. Tour Starts at 10:00 am. Tbilisi city tour starts from Trinity cathedral (1995-2004), the highest one in Georgia. That’s the place where the Catholicos-Patriarch of all Georgia arranges public baptism every year.
Take a nice walk on Sharden street, en-route you can see the small sculpture of Tamada (toast master). Continue to Sioni cathedral from the 13th c. And Erekle II Street full of nice cafes, bars. Cross the glass Bridge of Peace. Get in the cable car and drive up to Narikala fortress 4th c. Stroll down to the mosque, little canyon and waterfall in Legvtakhevi area. Continue to Abanotubani, sulfur bath houses. Here you can see the colorful bath (ChreliAbano) Alexander Pushkin’s favorite one. Finish the old city tour at Maidan square. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel
3 Day* Tbilisi hotel - Kazbegi Day tour - overnight in Tbilisi
Tbilisi hotel – trip to Kazbegi – Ananuri castle – Gudauri view point – Gergeti trinity church – overnight in Tbilisi
- Ananuri castle – Ananuri fortress is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns
- Gudauri view point – A huge curving stone-plated concrete structure, Russian Georgian Friendship Monument was built in 1983 to commemorate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk, which put Georgia under Russian protectorate.Gudauri is a fabulous ski resort situated on a southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia, 2,196 m above sea level. It is only 120 km from Tbilisi, capital of Georgia, less than 2 hours drive by car. The ski season lasts from December to April, weather is always warm and sunny.
- Gergeti trinity church In Kazbegi – This architectural complex from the XIV century is located in the village of Gergeti, 6 km from the town of Stepantsminda, at a height of 2200 m. The complex includes Holy Trinity Cathedral, constructed in the XIV century, the bell tower built in the XIV century, and clergy houses from the XV century. You can hike up to the complex in about two hours, hire a driver, or even rent a horse
4 Day* Tbilisi Hotel - Mtskheta tour - Joseph stalin's museum. - Uplistsikhe caves - Borjomi : Overnight in Borjomi
Tbilisi Hotel – Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – Jvari Monastery – Joseph Stalin’s museum – Uplistsikhe caves – Overnight in Borjomi
- Svetickhoveli cathedral is the main Christian Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia, built in 1010-1029 cc by the Georgian architect Arsukisdze and represents the high artistic value of Feudal time’s architecture. It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe, the tomb place of Georgian Kings and the most frequently visited place in Georgia. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located in the historical town of Mtskheta, the former capital of the kingdom of Iberia.
- Jvari monastery – The masterpiece of Early Christian Orthodox architecture Jvari Monastery is dated 585-604 cc AD. Located on the hill top near the town Mtskheta, it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1994. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. According to traditional accounts, in the early 4th century Saint Nino stayed here to pray and erected a wooden cross on Mtskheta’s highest hill. The church was built on the crest of a cliff at a confluence of the rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi. It is a representative of the tetra conch architectural type that was popular not only in Georgia but also in Byzantine world.
Gori Sightseeing’s Tour
- Ioseb Stalin’s State Museum– museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask and paintings.
- Uplistsikhe caves – Located in Eastern Georgia, is an abandoned rock-hewn town, which once have played an important role in Georgian history. The place was founded in the late Bronze Age, around 1000 BC, and continued to be inhabited until 13th century AD.
- Borjomi–Kharagauli National Park is one of the largest national parks in Europe. It includes 6 administrative units, namely, Borjomi, Kharagauli, Khashuri, Kutaisi, Akhaltsikhe, Abastumani and Bagdati areas. Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park administration covers Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park as such, Borjomi Nature Reserve (IUCN Category I, founded in 1935, the area of 14 820.6 ha, purpose of foundation – protection of unique woodlands and Caucasian deer Cervus elaphus maral ) and Nedzvi Reserve (IUCN Category IV, 8992 ha, was established in 1995 with the purpose of protection of Caucasian fir (abies nordmanniana), unique stands and lynx).
5 Day* Borjomi Hotel - Katskhi pillar - Promete caves - Martvili canyon - Borjomi.
Borjomi Hotel – KatSkhi Pillar – prometheus caves – Martvili Canyon – Overnight in Borjomi
- Katskhi Pillar – abruptly rises 40 meters from the hills of Central Georgia and looks similar to a giant’s club. Its mythical aura made it a place of worship since humans settled this area. Prior to the arrival of Christianity, the pillar served as a pagan holy place for a long time and was most likely used for fertility rites.
CAVE AND CANYON – Beautoful tour
- Prometheus Caves – Kumistavi cave, also known as the cave of Prometheus, is located near the Georgian town of Tskhaltubo, 20 km away from Kutaisi in Imereti region in the West of the country. It takes about an hour to explore it. Inside there are underground lakes and rivers; rather high humidity and a lot of bats, which, however, do not bother tourists, as they fly very high. Cave is one of the most touristy spots of Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underworld atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists may choose between walking tours along the 1600 meters route, and the boat ride along the underground river.
- The Martvili Canyons in Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti region are named after the nearby town of Martvili. The spectacular canyons, caves and waterfalls were formed over time by the Abasha River and feature beautiful green and blue colors.You can lend a boat with a boatman and he will take you to unforgettable journey between high rocks in Canyon. There is also a small footpath which will lead you to the Dadiani’s “swimming pool”
6 Day* Borjomi hotel - Okatse canyon - Kinckha waterfall - Cathedrals in Kutaisi - overnight in Borjomi.
Borjomi hotel – Okatse canyon – Kinckha waterfall – Bagrati Cathedral – Gelati Monastery – overnight in Borjomi.
- Kinchkha Waterfall One of the tallest waterfall of Georgia – Kinchkha together with another water abundant waterfall nearby, Okatse Canyon natural monument (just a few km from Kinchkha in Gordi village) with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure – stairs, footpaths offering magnificent views to the canyon and its surroundings make a nice day out in the nature especially in spring when water levels are high and nature is in blossom with flowers all around.
- The Okatse Canyon has already attracted and amazed large number of tourists with its magnificent wild nature, astonishing waterfalls and breathtaking views. Located in the Western Georgia, near the village of Gordi, the canyon runs roughly for 14 kilometers, width ranges from 3-6 to 15-20 meters, while its depth is between 20-100 meters.
UNESCO heritage churches
- Gelati Monastery is a monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, Western Georgia. It contains the Church of the Virgin founded by the King of Georgia David the Builder in 1106, and the 13th century churches of St George and St Nicholas. The Gelati Monastery for a long time was one of the main cultural and intellectual centers in Georgia. It had an Academy which employed some of the most celebrated Georgian scientists, theologians and philosophers, many of whom had previously been active at various orthodox monasteries abroad or at the Mangan Academy in Constantinople.
- Bagrati cathedral – The Cathedral of King Bagrat in Kutaisi ranks among the best monuments of Georgian architecture. The constructions began in the last quarter of the 10th century and ended in 1003, during the time of flourishing feudal economy and culture in Georgia. The acropolis rose on a hill above the right bank of the Rioni River. From the 10th to the 13th century, Kutaisi was a prosperous city.
7 Day* Borjomi Hotel - Rabati castle - Vardzia caves - Paravani lake - Dashbashi Canyon - Tbilisi: overnight.
Borjomi Hotel – Rabati castle – Vardzia caves – Paravani lake – Dashbashi Canyon – Tbilisi – Overnight in Tbilisi
- Rabati Castle was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of diﬀerent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Vardzia caves was erected in the 12 th – 13 th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter of Tamara for the purpose of the southern boundaries of Georgia protection. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, fortresses, baths, libraries dwelling houses. ll in all there are over 600 premises connected by passages. Which stretched along the mountain for as long as 800 meters. To the depth of 50 meters standing 8 levels tall. In case of an enemy attack the monastery turned into a fortress for inhabitants and could host up to 20, 000 people.
- Paravani Lake. – Is the largest lake in Georgia, located at an altitude of 2,073 meters above sea level. There are mountains behind the lake and this creates a wonderful scenery. The place is very lonely – road, grasslands, lake, mountains, huge space, so be sure to visit this place.This lake I S THE biggest in the country. Behind him you can see Samara ridge. It is worth noting that there is enough space desert. Paravani has altitude 2073 m.
- Dashbashi canyon – or canyon of Tsalka is one of the most impressive natural monuments of Georgia, green and beautiful all year long. Located 110km from Tbilisi and 2km from small town of Tsalka, in village Dashbashi, Dashbashi Canyon Natural Monument is a canyon carved by Ktsia (Khrami) River in the stream bed cut through the volcanogenic rocks of Dashbash volcanic plateau, distinguished by its rarity and biodiversity. It is located at 1,110-1,448 m above sea level.
8 Day* Tbilisi Hotel - Shopping time - Departure - Transfer to the airport
Tbilisi hotel – Shopping day – Transfer to the Tbilisi/Batumi/Kutaisi international airport