Visit Batumi Georgia
Visit Batumi Georgia
Batumi—the “Pearl of the Black Sea,” as it is often called—is located in the autonomous republic of Adjara. European architects undertook numerous projects in Batumi at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it remains a hub of architectural innovation. General Information about Adjara One of the most beautiful regions in Georgia, Adjara is situated in southwest Georgia on the Black Sea coastline. Turkey borders Adjara to the south. Adjara’s visitors especially admire the region’s pristine and unaltered nature, and it is particularly intriguing for eco tourists.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
3* or Guesthouse Accommodations (2 night)
- Sightseeing tour program with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Wine tastings in Kakheti region, Georgia.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
1 Day - Transfer to Batumi - walking tour - Overnight in Sighnaghi
Tbilisi / Kutaisi Hotel – Transfer to Batumi – Batumi walking tour – Overnight in Sighnaghi
Do you have extra 2 hour in a city? Explore Batumi with our free walking tour. We cover Piazza square, Church of St. Nicholas, Europe square, Drama theatre of Batumi, Dancing fountains, Walking down to boulevard, Alphabet tower, Moving statue of Ali & Nino and Batumi port. Follow us and explore Batumi for free.
Program of the tour
- Piazza square
- Church of St. Nicholas
- Europe square
- Drama theatre of Batumi
- Dancing fountains
- Walking down to boulevard
- Alphabet tower
- Moving statue of Ali & Nino
- Batumi port
2 Day - Batumi hotel - Day tour - overnight in Batumi
Batumi Hotel – Acharistskali water reservoir – Makhuntseti waterfall – Bridge of Makhuntseti – Wine tasting and Georgian dinner – Overnight in Batumi
- We’re heading to Makhuntseti where we try to escape from heat of Batumi. First stop is water reservoir of river Adjaristskali. Then we are heading to Makhuntsety waterfall that is one of the highest waterfalls in Georgia. Afterwards we go down to King Tamar’s bridge that was built in 14th century. Water makes people hungry. For dinner we visit local winery where we taste Adjarian food and wine sorts. After lunch we return back to Batumi by 17:00
3 Day - Batumi hotel - Free time in Batumi - Transfer to Tbilisi or Kutaisi
Batumi Hotel – Options we can see in Batumi city – Overnight in Tbilisi (end of the tour)
- Batumi Boulevard The coastal line of the boulevard has been beautified with bungalows, café-lounges, restaurants, children’s attractions, benches, sculptures and dancing fountains—making it one of the city’s most attractive tourist destinations. Botanical Garden Boasting one of the widest varieties of flora in the world, the garden is 111 hectares and contains flora from nine phyto-geographic areas: East Asia, North America, New Zealand, South America, the Himalayas, Mexico, Australia, the Mediterranean, and the Caucasian humid subtropics. Visitors can wander the botanical garden by foot or in carts, which can be rented from the garden’s administration. Dolphinarium Located within the 6th of May Park, the Batumi Dolphinarium is one of the most-visited tourist attractions in Batumi. The affordably priced and wildly entertaining dolphin show is done in Georgian, Russian, and English. With its construction beginning in 1881, the 6th of May Park is one of Georgia’s oldest public parks. Tsitsinatela park – Located on the Black Sea coast of Georgia, on the border Ozurgeti and Kobuleti regions. We can say, in a unique environment built an excellent center and amusement. That is unique and by European standards. In the park there are 38 rides, entertainment rooms, carousels, etc.On the roller coaster, located in the park, there are tariffs symbolic nature, many times different from the prices in the world rides the same class. These rates are readily available to the public.
|1 person – 480 $|
|2 person – 500 $|
|3 person – 550 $|
|4 person – 570 $|
Visit Batumi Georgia
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.